We are not just accountants and tax advisors our service also includes management support and advice, particularly in relation to raising finance and cash flow. For all new clients we carry out a business health check and ensure that all possible creative tax reductions are explored.
Our Senior partner Malcolm Horton has spent 15 years in industry and commerce as a management consultant and business rescue specialist, and in practice for 33 years. Malcolm is also managing director of County Probate Services Ltd, which specialises in Probate services.
Our managing partner Phil Richards has spent 17 years in practice gaining invaluable experience in that time of various business methods and structures, he now is fully preparing for the technical revolution happening within the industry with apps, automation and cloud accounting becoming ever more prevalent.
We are ideally situated at the gateway to the North Kent corridor close to M25, M20, M2 and only a few minutes from Ebbsfleet International Station.
Our client base is drawn from Gravesend, the Medway Towns, Ashford, Isle of Thanet and other surrounding Kent towns and villages, as well as Greater London and even France.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to...
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you're not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
You can receive a very broad range of services and we are familiar with business clients from startups to larger companies covering many sectors including...
- Professional services;
- Property rental and development;
- Information Technology;
- Design and Marketing;
- Service businesses.
We appreciate that only in time can we gain your trust, so that you know when we say we can and will do something, we do it.
We hope to get that opportunity.